The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Thursday, 10 January 2008

Ichthus - Revive

I really want to go to Ichthus this year. I haven't been for yonks, but I'm not going to Truro this year & I'd like to do something to do with God over the summer.

For those of you who don't know what Ichthus is, here's a little summary..:

Camping. Biiig field. With hundreds of other people. Like a big ol' festival.
Every day have two/three meetings in the main tent.
Generally lots and lots of fun, sunshine and general queuing for the loos/showers.

It's like DofE and Truro combined and enlarged xD

And Jackie Pullinger is speaking. She's amazing.

Take a look.

Does anyone want to come with me? I was thinking of seeing what school people are doing..

2nd-9th August. You free? And in England? Get in touch.