The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Monday, 10 March 2008

Gosh, you've been neglected.

Really sorry, I just don't remember to update this one.

I'll catch you up to speed.

Last weekend I went to see Les Miserables at the West End with my parents choir.
On saturday I had to walk around Bedworth like an idiot because Adam Lilley is a nonce.
Yesterday was my brothers birthday. Yayy! We got cake :D
I'm going to a UCLAN open day thing next weekend.
Hannah's coming home next weekend.
Patti is not doing D of E anymore (causing much stress)
Nina is not doing D of E anymore (causing much stress)
I dunno if I can afford to do D of E anymore (causing much inner debate)
I start exam leave on May the Ninth. (causing a great deal more stress and inner debate)

Ta dahhh, Katrina's life!

I'll probably make a proper post soon.