Just got the house to myself for an hour or so, pounced on the internetting opportunity! Immediately got Sweeney Todd songs on youtube & loaded facebook hehehe. I went on yesterday as well but there were four adults in the room and I was worried they'd look over haha.
Am re-reading Harry Potter HBP at the mo, need to catch up before the film comes out! I'm so flipping cool sometimes haha.
I will describe Bulgaria properly when I get home & have plenty of time, but I'll just say now that it's very lovely in some ways and a bit horrible in others. Everyone keeps referring to the communist times but unfortunately my knowledge of communism is very limited so I don't entirely understand a lot of the time. It's all very interesting though if you're a culture nerd like me! :D
Have been doing some sneaky filming while nobody is watching but it's probably all rubbish haha. We'll see when I get home lol.
Going now, byeee! See you on Saturday! :D x