I got the Doulos email today. Not really sure what to do though.
They want me to go on one of their other missions instead, but after being messed about by OM so much already I'm pretty reluctant.
I've written to MercyShips, to see if they've got any room for me, but I'm starting to think that maybe I won't be able to get anything in the time frame that I want, because it's just so last minute.
*sigh*
It's just all so expensive and scary.
My mum says that they'd probably have me back in Bulgaria, which would be fine, but it's not quite the independence and adventure that I was hoping for. I mean, I've known those people for over a decade, and most of the people they spend time with speak Turkish, which is hardly a new thing for me...
Perhaps when I get my first pay cheque I'll feel more optimistic about the money side of things. After all, I should have earned about £350 by now.
Goodness that's a lot.