The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Wednesday, 3 February 2010

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM MEE???

Things are getting a little bit dramatic here under the bed.

Student Finance is DELUSIONAL.

Or I am.

I'm no longer sure.

But it wooon't taake my paaassswooorrrddd :'( :'(

I've dealt with a lot of computer nonsense in the last eight years, but this is getting silly now. I wouldn't be bothered normally but without it I won't have any money while I'm at uni :(

For flips sake!

I'm going back in.

I'm only posting this on the hideaway because it's so neglected haha.

EDIT: Okay I got in. What I was doing wrong was.. quite obvious.. they blocked copy and pasting the password and I should have retyped it manually instead but that didn't really occur to me because they usually only put that kind of system on really important websites, and I haven't needed to do any financial stuff online in a really long time...

wow you really didn't need to know all that lol.