So this blog has been quite reluctant to work recently, but have managed to throw in some magic powers of mine to enable this thing to work again! (ie. power of patience)
Went back to school today. Bleh that was less than cool. It was quite cold, actually. Good thing I wore my jumper.
GCSE Mocks are coming up in two or three weeks, must pick up a book and read it before then. Preferably a book which is somehow related to the things which I'm going to be examined on... lol
Also I'M GOING TO LONDON ON THURSDAY!! *does a 'haha I took drama' dance*
Was reading my daily comic today, it had Calvin using pig latin on a walkie-talkie (probably Hobbes) trying to cheat in a test. I was instantly reminded of my brothers Walkie-Talkies which he had at some point whilst living in Turkey. I remember thinking about having a Walkie-Talkie which was connected to everyone in the world. You could press a button and be talking to your brother in the next room, or press another and have a nice conversation with the Queen. Then, shortly after, the Mobile Phone was born.
I'd like to pretend that it was in some way connected to my genuis.....the key word here being pretend :(
Bananas and Pie,
Lindley x