Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days - we had a few problems with the neighbours yesterday (or was it Saturday? Ugh I can't remember) I won't go in to detail because it's probably confidential, and I'm not 100% clear on what exactly happened. Let's just say, mum's a bit worried about leaving the door unlocked.. :/
Am so very very tired. So tired that little flashes of memories from years ago (and some from this summer) have been randomly flying through my head for some reason. Have tried very hard to keep smiling all day, so sorry if I just eat everyone tomorrow... Thank God for half-term.
[a few minutes later] ok so I just kinda went into a half-sleep. I think that's a good sign to turn off Yellowcard and get some sleep.
Night :]
-Lindley x
PS. If you were thinking of booking something with me during half-term, you might want to rethink and reschedule. I'm gonna try and get some good revision done for the mocks. Woopdeedoo...