The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Tuesday, 28 November 2006

Exams.. woop woop.

I've been using Hannah's computer to go online for a while but it is grumbling and wanted to do some scandisk thing, so I had to come back on dads computer and tell you some of my mock results :)

So far I have only been told 9 out of 16 results, but I'll let you know about the other 7 when I get them (no idea when that will be, but English will probably take forever and Drama won't be handed back until after our next performance)

Sooo,

so far I have:
Maths Paper 1: B - 35% meh, not bad, not amazing.. although aren't we supposed to move up a grade before the real exam?
Maths Paper 2: B - 36% See above comment heh
Biology: D - 43% ...blehhh
Physics: D - 48% ...blehhh
Chemistry: 67% SIXTY SEVEN. I pretty much partied around the science lab xD (I think this could be a B.. but I'm not sure)
RE: B - 64% This was kinda odd, wasn't really expectıng a particularly good mark, as I haven't actually done any RE coursework sınce Year 10


Out of German so far I got a D for speaking (lol ''I AM WEARING GREEN EYE-SHADOW - THIS IS CRUCIAL FOR YOUR COURSEWORK!!!1111one..'') oh and I got a B or something ın my reading/writing (she kinda only mentioned that offhandedly) The only thing that annoys me, however, is that when we did those YELLIS things (whenever they were..) I apparently got an A in German, and it's really stupid that I've been putting zero effort in for the past year and a half and they didn't even tell me blah blah *rantyrant*

I also got my half-marked first paper back for History, it looked less than amazing, I pretty much got half marks on everything (as in I got 2 on most the 4-mark questions and 5 on most of the 10-mark ones). Then again, a 50% looks an awful lot prettier than that E that graced my report last year lol. Hopefully all of my awesome coursework will raise my 'okay' exam paper grade toward the fınal mark and I might somehow scrape a pass :) Unfortunately, this means that the Russia coursework (who's due-date has been pushed back 2 weeks!) has to keep up the standard of my 'surprisingly good' Haig Coursework heh.

Hope you haven't all been bored to death by my results-talk, especially if you don't go to my school lol. I'll try to come up with something more interesting....

Weeeellll... I had a really lame PE lesson today: Dance. Ugh. How come the guys don't have to do dance? It's not fair that we have to swing our arms in time to some ridiculous song that Jones
thinks is fun and lively (blahhh). Today it was that one where in the video some kid and his two female buddies dress up and run around the house pretending to be famous singers who obviously wrote better songs than the one they're being forced to sing. Obviously I was the ever-radiant ray of sunshine that everyone would expect me to be........

Lot's of drama ın the Library today (lol that sounds REALLY sad... But yeah, I hang out in the school library, people. Come visit me on the beanbags some time, and we can pretend to read a Beano) Helen was trying to talk to me and Beth about Larysa's Christmas present, without actually moving from the table where Larysa was sitting.. this inevitably ended up with Larysa thinking that we were bitching about her, and so went into the book bit to moan at Tasha who apparently tried to defend us. Theeen Larysa went to see Mr Kyle because she thought she was moving down in science even though I clearly pointed out the grade-boundaries, what grades would move her up/down, and that her grade would more than likely just keep her where she is. lol she's like our own little drama-queen sometimes :P

Annddd now it's almost time for dinner, so I'll stop talking at you. If anyone bothered to read all of this, congratulations. Have a sticker.

-Lindley xxx :)