Welcome to December! And general Christmas-hugging! *gives a Christmas hug* 'Tis the season to be jolly, and all that. So stop giving me that weird look. Yes, I know I don't normally give out random hugs. And yes, I know that I'm normally not particularly jolly either.. However I think that the prospect of having at least one chocolate every day until Christmas has given me an unexpected genuine smile :)
Went in to town today with Helen and Tasha, we didn't buy much.. We took advantage of the fact that Larysa ditched us, and got her Christmas presents. Aaannd we bought some lunch.... annndddd... ooh me and Helen bought a canvas and we drew a picture on it when I went back to her house...
On a much, much, much scarier note, I have to perform next week. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. Sometimes I question my decision of taking drama lol :P I guess I should learn my lines... blahh I have so many :( I was highlighting all my lines last night, and I didn't count them but there were loooaaddsssssss.
:(
I've bought 3 presents in total. 23 days to goo... lol. It's really hard, because I keep seeing things that I would want, then I'm like "yeah, but nobody else would find that funny...". Shoot. I need more friends who are exactly like me :P
If you have any suggestions (ie. what to buy everyone for Christmas) send me an email.
Much love,
Katrina x