Soo Advent started, but I didn't get my calendar until yesterday evening. But that's okay, cause I'm cool :)
(please note: those two sentences aren't really related, and in the case of the latter sentence, not necessarily accurate)
Have still only bought 3 presents. Am starting to realise that I need to get my act together and buy some crap for people.
Have you ever realised that people are more offended if you don't get them anything, than if you get them absolute rubbish that they didn't want in the first place? I'm hoping to get some half-way decent presents for people this year, but I'm afraid that it's quite possible that I won't do my usual envelope-decorating on people's cards. The main reason for this is that I can't be bothered, and I don't really have time.
And now, I can't remember my actual reason for posting. Sorry, kids. It might've had something to do with the fact that I've spent a lot of today doing art homework. Yes, art homework. It's quite shocking really, considering that I did a chunk of art yesterday and the day before!
Is the Lindley going mad? Probably.
Much love,
That insane kid who does art too often for her own good.
xxx