The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Thursday, 8 February 2007

IT'SS SNOWWINGGG!!! WOOOOOO

It snowed today. NO SCHOOL.

:D It's my first snow day ever!!! Me and John, then a bit later mum too, built a snowman in the garden! We named him Alfred, I'll post pics as soon as I can be bothered to switch the USB plugs etc etc.

However, my feet are now cold. I'm supposed to be going to Rae Anns in a bit, but I might be late as my legs hurt from running around the garden shouting "SNOWWWWWW."

Did backstage for Oliver (school play) last night. That was a laugh and a half (woo that rhymes) but there were lot's of people around and my head went all funny and I had to sit in the corner with my head down all emo-like for a bit to recover. Bleh.

Dunno if the show's on tonight, Mr C-H said that if we get the day off school, then it'd probably be cancelled, but they'll ring round if it's back on. In which case, I have to be there woooo.

I hope the people who were throwing snowballs at us (and shouting "FIGHT BAAAAAACKKKK, PLEEEEAAASSSEEEE.........please?") won't throw things at Alfred, they're bound to improve their aim eventually.

Lot's of love (and a handful of snow down your back)
-Lindley xx

EDIT: Went to Rae-Anns and made a snow sheep. It rocked my walking boots. His name was Doris. Mel kindly offered to dry my trousers for me after, but ended up accidently melting them on the cooker... don't ask lol.

Oliver was on and it was good fun. Did accidently run across the snow to the loos without any shoes on... Had slightly soggy socks for the rest of the evening.

Evil chavs killed Alfred. RIP, old buddy..