The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Tuesday, 20 February 2007

WWWOOAAHHH!

Have I really not posted for a whole week? WOW.

That said, not much has happened.


Here's a lovely list:

Wednesday- Went to Jess A's house and we have a party to celebrate Singles Awareness Day (except Helen came, and she's not single. Psh. She ruined it ;)) We decorated biscuits and ate them and we watched some films and stuff. JA.
Thursday- Didn't do much. Went into town mit die mutter for a bit.
Friday- Watched Pirates of the Caribbean 1 (lol xD I love Pirates) and went to some thing in the evening where this band was playing. As in trumpets and stuff, not people with fun hair smashing guitar across each others faces.
Saturday- I tried to do homework. I really did. But it was SO VERY BORING! So I gave up and played this Puzzle Pirates game thing because it was free and it fit with the pirates thing. Yuss.
Sunday- Did some homework. YES.
Monday-Back to school. Stood outside in the cold - except it wasn't really all that cold... IS SPRING COMING?! Answer: Yes. Woo!
Tuesday(today): We had communion this morning but the rest of the day was pretty eventless. Except that Naomi and Emily were twirling round in a 'Nintendo Game'. That was tres amusing. JA. Or should that be oui?

I'm off now. I might post later. I might not post again for another week. Lol :P

FALLINGTHROUGHCEILINGS.BLOGSPOT.COM - Tell all your friends!!! ...unless they're creepy stalker types. They can only come if they bring food. That tastes nice. And isn't going to kill me. Or put a special tracker on me so that they can stalk me more..... hmmm.. that would be interesting. Or not. Whatever. I should shut up. *presses the 'publish' button*