The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Friday, 4 April 2008

It's a shame we have to die my dear, no one's getting out of here alive

Hiii. Went back to school on Thursday. Was this mentioned? It happened. It wasn't nice. I sort of realised that I did no work over the holidays :|

We all met up at DofE on thursday, as Graham was going to a wedding yesterday, so we had our little debrief early. I didn't really know what to say for most of it though lol.

Theen yesterday.. Well, I got through another day of school without getting in trouble for not doing homework ;) That was tough.

Ooh then we had Ashley's house warming party, which was pretty cool. Mainly sat on the sofa and avoided being tickled by Helen lol. Yeaahhh - Helen was there, which was pretty awesome. Except for when she was tickling me though lol xDD

Aaanndd today I'm going to Cheltenham! To see Gloucester University, and to see my Grandma. I will probably go through all of her stuff as usual, with the hope that she doesn't notice lol. I've got to leave the house in about half an hour though, and I haven't even started on my hair yet heh. Soo I'll have to leave you there, m'dears :)

Toodles x