I still hadn't actually decided what I wanted.
I still haven't decided whether or not I actually like it.
Buut here it is (completely non-airbrushed photo! :D I know, it's a rare occasion lol) - Click to make it bigger, as always & if it doesn't work then refresh a couple of times :)

If you haven't worked it out, I gots a fringe.
When she first did it, it was in a side-parting. But the wind was like "Um. No." So that didn't happen lol.
I've got to have somewhat weather-friendly hair lol.
When I got home I made some "adjustments" lol xDD Meaning, I got out my scissors and chopped away at it until it didn't look quite so awful hahh.
Anyway, any advice or comments or whatever is welcome. Hmm.
In other news, am going to Frankie & Bennie's toniiight :D It's Beth Allen's birthday & we're going to the pictures after as well to see that film what Russell Brand is in. Me & Bianca got her a joint present as we are too poor to get her individual ones :P