The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Friday, 2 May 2008

April School Report! Wooo.

English Literature
Target grade: C
Predicted Grade: C
Effort: 2 (1 is best, 4 is worst)
Comment: Has worked dilegently (lol this is from my English teacher.) Must re-read texts carefully for revision.

Media Studies
Target Grade: C
Predicted Grade: C
Effort: 1
Comment: Real progress and developing confidence.

Drama
Target Grade: B
Predicted Grade: B (Yay!)
Effort: 1
Comment: Katrina is working practically very well. She needs to ensure she undertakes written exam practice.

Tutor: "Katrina is involved in the reading programme with the S.E.N. dept. To be honest, I rarely see her during registration. -J Colverson."

Assistant Head: "Katrina is clearly working well and puts in the effort academically and in the wider context of the school as a whole. I hope that she achieves her potential and reaps the rewards in the summer. Attendance at registration is important and this needs to be improved. - Teacher whose name I cannot read." (That's probably Mr. Connor-Hemming, I think)

Deputy Head Teacher: "Most encouraging comments and effort grades. I am very pleased to read of her help with SEN pupils - VKL" (That'd be Dr Lundberg)

So, overall? Rather pleased actually. Am rather chuffed at the idea of a B, and am glad to see that I am not failing Media Studies (as Mrs Bissell was suggesting today as she tried to pressure us into writing good essays).

Am not sure that Mr C-H understands why I'm not always in registration lol, perhaps he does not realise that the reason I'm not there is that I'm doing reading in B8? Whatever, we won't be registering in exam leave anyway.

One thing I noticed though - a 1 for effort in Media Studies?
How ridiculous.
I've only seen about 3 of the episodes of that tv series we're supposed to know so well.
Don't they wonder why my essays are so hopeless?
Maybe they just think I'm stupid, of course.

I suppose it's easier that way lol.