Katrina once again displays her somewhat awful Turkish.
This week, an old friend from Primary School who I don't quite remember.
To be fair though, there were fourty five kids in my class & I left like eight years ago.
Çağatay Şahin
This week, an old friend from Primary School who I don't quite remember.
To be fair though, there were fourty five kids in my class & I left like eight years ago.
Çağatay Şahin
Today at 2:55pm
türkiye de oturdun mu ?
-Did you live in Turkey?
-Did you live in Turkey?
Katrina Lindley
Today at 2:58pm
Belki, neden?
-Maybe, why? (only two words I could put together, without sounding like an idiot)
-Maybe, why? (only two words I could put together, without sounding like an idiot)
Çağatay Şahin
Today at 3:12pm
i$te ilkokul arkada$im vard1 benim de o olabilirsin
1991 li misin?
-It's just that I had a Primary School friend, and you could be her. Were you born in 1991? (at this point I was getting my mum to help with translations)
1991 li misin?
-It's just that I had a Primary School friend, and you could be her. Were you born in 1991? (at this point I was getting my mum to help with translations)
Katrina Lindley
Today at 3:15pm
Evet, benim. Ama malesef seni hatirlamiyorum.. Ve benim Turkcem cok zayif. Ingilizce biliyormusun? (Looking back, I think that should've been 'Bilirmisin'. But I'm not sure.)
-Yes, that's me. But unfortunately I don't remember you.. And my Turkish is very weak. Do you know English? (I think mum pretty much wrote that for me)
Hahha. Then he added me as a friend. Go me & my Turkish! xD
Really though, one day I'll do some kind of refresher course in Turkish.
Well.. maybe. If I ever decide to go back for a bit.
-Yes, that's me. But unfortunately I don't remember you.. And my Turkish is very weak. Do you know English? (I think mum pretty much wrote that for me)
Hahha. Then he added me as a friend. Go me & my Turkish! xD
Really though, one day I'll do some kind of refresher course in Turkish.
Well.. maybe. If I ever decide to go back for a bit.