The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Tuesday, 8 July 2008

*yawn* sleepy times..

You know the Odeon? Look at this crappy little penny they gave me!

Looks like it's been mutilated! Isn't it illegal to do that to the Queen's face?

In other news, my sister went to Birmingham today to go shopping. My brother was being made to clean his room. As he was cleaning his room, he found an old notebook, you know the kind that's bound together with rings of wire? It might be called a ring-binder.. although I think that's a type of folder. But I don't know these stationary things for sure. Anyway, he undid all the wire and we made a "Welcome Home" sign for Hannah for when she came home from B'ham. Take a look:


Finally, this is my brother. Upside down.
He requested this photo lol. No idea why.

End of story.