- I'm helping backstage for the lower school drama production, "The Insect Play". I don't really have to do anything during the actual play except make people shut up and help them find props/bits of costume/etc. but I've got a rehearsal tomorrow after school until 8pm which is utterly mad. Performances are thursday and friday for £5 if you want to go lol.
- Next year's full school production (in our pretty new theatre) will be Les Miserables! You might remember that I went to see this in London and it was AWESOME. I know the school version won't be anywhere near as good, but I'm still so excited! Hahha. Think I'll audition, but if I don't get in, or just get some really dreadful part, I'll do backstage as usual.
- I have my first prefect duty on friday! How scary! Am a bit worried that I'll somehow end up in a fist fight or something.
- Only two weeks and a bit until My DofE Gold Expedition! Aahhhh! Hahha. I'm terrified. I need to give them their money, actually.
- Might be going to see Romeo and Julio this Christmas at the RSC. And Beauty and the Beast at the Warwick Arts Centre with my mum lol :D
ETA:
- I went to see Prince Caspian, and it was FLIPPING AWESOME. You need to see it. Now. Seriously.