The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Saturday, 28 June 2008

Give it to me, yeah!

It's 11:26 pm, I'm really sleepy, I'm listening to some random Madonna song and I can't remember what it was that I was going to write about. Don't you hate it when that happens? Her dancing really irritates me. REALLY irritates me.

And.. we went and got Hannah from uni today. Exciting stuff. Mmm. A total of something like 7 hours in the car. Back in time for Doctor Who :D

OH - did you see Doctor Who?! NGGGGGHHHHHHH. I won't say anything, because some people won't have seen it. But.. you need to watch it. Now. Go.

Aaand.. ooh we're going to see Prince Caspian tomorrow :D :D Full report will be on your desk by Monday morning. Maybe. I just wanted to sound officey hahha.

Imagine me in an office! I'd be awesome in an office. I'd be rather good at the whole 'pretending to do work' thing :D

Anyway, Katrina needs her beauty sleep. This is not a lie. I will now do something that vaguely resembles getting ready for bed. T'ra xxxxxxxxxxxxx