The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Happy Fairy Day!

It's Fairy Day! To celebrate, I've come up with a couple of fairy-related things to doo.

1) I've decided to give myself a new name. Katrina isn't very fairy-ish, so we need to remedy this! To do so, I've ventured into the dense jungles of the internet and found some Fairy Name Generators! As a much easier solution to my problem than finding some real fairies and nicking their names, I thought I'd get some name ideas from these. I'll put my results here, but first note that I've used the name "Daisy Wiggle" once or twice, this is because I'm rather fond of that one and it holds a special place in my pseudonym collection. Anyone caught using it themselves will get zapped by my wand. Alrighty then! To the names! Here you are,

Katrina Lindley: Hex Goblintree
Daisy Wiggle: Oak Goblinshimmer
Katrina Lindley: Snowdrop Feather-Wing
Daisy Wiggle: Aster Morning-Dew
Katrina: Marina Twirling Nightingale

...Also, my Harry Potter name is: Katie. How flipping original.
Pirate, Katrina Lindley: Iron Deficient Corliss (flattering, I know. I do have an Iron Deficiency though, so maybe it's a mind reading generator hahh)
Elvish, Wiggle Lindley: LĂșthien Galathil (didn't really like the one it gave for Katrina lol)
Hobbit, Katie Wiggle Toes: Tigerlily Bramble of Willowbottom (kept going until I found one that I quite liked)

Okay, okay, I know I got a bit off track there lol. Sorry. Heheh.

2) Fairy cakes! Okay, not fairy cakes. Chocolate rice crispy cakes. I would make fairy cakes, but baking them takes a fair bit more effort and probably lots of ingredients that we don't have at the moment. Anyway, with rice crispy cakes you don't have to try and fiddle with the oven, and there's a bit less washing up to work with. Cooking for the time-restricted fairy :D

3) I'm going to see A Midsummer Night's Dream tomorrow evening! The ultimate fairy play! I know, it's a day late, by my silly human drama teacher can't be expected to remember everything.

4) Listen to some of the old tin whistle (and um.. a sofa too! lol) That sort of stuff always makes me think of little dancing fairies.. hee :D

5) Finally, throw in some awful Barbie film for good measure.

Happy Fairy Day! :D