The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Sunday, 15 June 2008

don't cryy for pain, don't cry from feeaarr..

Soo today is fathers day. I remembered this at about 2 am this morning & quickly whipped up a card with the aid of felt tip pens and some late-night creativity lol. I pulled the card together in about 20 minutes, then went to go for a shower before bed.

Soo because it was ratherr late before I actually went to sleep, it was kinda late before I woke up. Thus I sort of missed church. Whoops.

Ah well. This afternoon my parents and I went for a walk in the countryside lol, at least we wandered around the little town of Brinklow. Apparently we used to go there a lot when we were kids.

Then after all that walking my mum said she was ready for a cup of tea and a scone (scone, not 'skon' to all you common Coventry kids lol :P) But we don't have any scones so she made me make some lol.

So today I took an afternoon stroll and did some baking. How peculiarly old fashioned and picturesque hahh.

In other news, an old friend from when when we lived in Turkey is visiting for one day next month and we're being rather English and taking him to a museum lol, the Black Country Museum to be precise. Only problem is that it's on a monday, so I should be at school really lol. It's the last week though, and I'm off to DofE on the thursday so whatever. Apparently nobody remembers what they were taught before the summer anyway, I probably won't.