The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Friday, 20 June 2008

Do I look miserable most of the time?

Two people spoke to me today on the way home from school, saying indirectly that I looked miserable. Two.

I've no idea how this happened, because:

a) it's Friday! I love Friday!
b) Media Studies was cancelled, so I came home two hours early.
c) I lead a generally happy life.
d) I've had a fairly good day.

The first was some guy in an Argos delivery van, who had some rather good parking skills. He got out of the van and called after me "Smile - it's a friday!" so I laughed and he said something like "that's more like it.."

The second guy was a little bit further down the road, he asked me if I was okay, but I didn't realise he was talking to me for a few seconds. So he said it again, he was like, "Excuse me, are you okay? I see you every day, man.." and so I laughed again and confirmed that I was in fact, okay.

It's weird though. Not only that I got approached twice (on the same road!) but also that people notice me walking past every day lol. I mean, yes I do go past every day, but I watch people, I didn't think that they watched me!

Will have to take this into account in future hahha.

Aaanayway, ending the insecure part of this post, let's get onto more important stuff:

I'm flipping hungry. Food time. Mmm num num num.

Catch you later, buzzards x