The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

I want to wake up where you are

Hello dearies. Am looking/feeling a bit dreadful today, as I actually got a grand total of four hours of sleep last night. Couldn't get to sleep last night, tried quite a few tricks to get myself off to sleep, but none of them really worked. Just lay on the sofa (my bed wasn't working) and wondered what my friends were dreaming about until I drifted off at about 3 am. Woo for insomnia.

I had to get up early because I had to go back to school today! I know, it's a sad story. I only had tutor period though, then we all went to town. I think seven people might be a few too many people to go shopping together though lol.

Actually only went with them because I needed to get some stuff for my mum, who needed fondant icing and peppermint flavouring so that the kids at the nursery could make fathers day presents (good point- I probably need to get that man something). Eventually found the flavouring, but after three different shops and a quick conversation with two old ladies (who were very nice, but a bit useless) I decided that she can go and find her own flipping icing lol. I even found a cookbook in Waterstones to see if you can make it quickly at home, but there were a couple of ingredients that I'm pretty sure we don't have lol.

Don't really know how I'm going to spend the rest of my day.. might see if John fancies getting Lord of the Rings out. I haven't watched that in a while.. Orr maybe there's some rubbishy daytime tv I could watch. Ugghh I'm too tired to decide lol.

I can't think of anything else to say.

Have a nice day :)

Eta: "I'm interested in full time ministry, and not only that... I also play the guitar."

Hahahah.