So I just got an email from the leaders of the summer camp that I'm helping out with for my residential for DofE. It's actually a camp for Mish Kids coming back to the UK, called ReKonnect, which I went to when I first came back.
It's in Yorkshire, and I'll be helping to look after twenty five kids who can all potentially chat within themselves in their various second languages while I try to get them all to go to sleep at some kind of reasonable hour.
Anyway, I just got the names and countries of all the kids that we're getting - how exciting!! I'd love to share, but you know confidentiality and all that.
Still, here are the places that they come from:
Kenya
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Bangladesh
Afghanistan
Mauritania
Abu Dhabi
Mozambique
Nepal
China
Benin/Togo
Hahha - I need to look up most of those on the good old Atlas I think :P
Ahh I'm so excited!
EDIT: Ahh. Anyone else watch this as a kid? I think we watched it every time we ever went to my Nana's house.