skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Little Hideaway
It's where the truth is told. Mostly.
The Little Hideaway
This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.
Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.
Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.
Friday, 27 June 2008
Anyone seen our wheelie bin?
William the Wheelie Bin is MIA. It's a sad story.
And we're going to be William-less for 4-6 weeks, apparently. How rubbish. No pun intended.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Things I said before
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(31)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(52)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(13)
Give it to me, yeah!
Anyone seen our wheelie bin?
Happy Fairy Day!
Do I look miserable most of the time?
don't cryy for pain, don't cry from feeaarr..
Ahhh weird..
and if I never see your face again, I don't mind b...
I think I'm running out of oxygen, and it feels good
I want to wake up where you are
Health update:
check it, baby, get it, baby, check it, baby, get it
they call me Staaceyy
she was precious, like a flower
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(62)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
FTC
Quick Trip Down Memory Lane
Some people have a hard time remembering..:
Born in 1991 - Walsgrave Hospital.
Moved to Berwick-Upon-Tweed for 6 months. (Age: 4)
Moved back down to Coventry again. (Age: 4)
Went to Turkey as missionary. (Age: 5)
Turkish School (4 years) (Age: 5-9)
Tiny English school (2 years) (Age: 9-11)
Homeschool (1 Year) (Age: 11-12)
Moved back to England. (Age: 12)
English Secondary School (4 years) (Age: 12-16)
Sixth Form (now) (Age: 16-17)
By the way..