The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Thursday, 12 June 2008

and if I never see your face again, I don't mind because we got much further than I thought we'd get tonight

Right kids, chances are that I forced you to come here because I couldn't be bothered to explain it in person.

Basically, it's only a couple of weeks until the Godiva Festival! Yesss. Proposition: We go.

But not on the Saturday - The Enemy? Who?

They're awful & they're not even from Coventry.

We need to go on the Sunday. Because you want to know who's playing? Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly. (that's a band, for the not-so-musically-knowledgeable) and Gabriella Cilmi (she's a person, and she's flipping Australian).

You possibly may not have heard of either of those, but they're pretty good and a damn sight better than our local celebrities.

Thus I propose that Sunday is the day when the group of us all meet up (at my house if it's any easier) and head off to the park for some raving and sunbathing.

Sound good? Say 'AYE' next time you see me :D I'll bother you until you say it anyway, so whatever.

Errmm.. unless you're exchanging in Germany. In which case we'll have to re-enact it for you.