The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Sunday, 21 September 2008

I'm listening to bad preteen music and I don't care who knows.

Hi guys. Katrina Grace Lindley is ILL.

Seriously folks, I'm contemplating the idea of doing an Aurora and staying in bed for 100 years (let's just hope I wake up looking better than I do now..)

I realise that my blogging has been, well, rubbish lately. And I can only give you my deepest apologies. And so, and can think of nothing better but to yatter on about the poorly person television that I've been watching.

First of all, Shipwrecked. Now my shameful confession is that actually, I was watching this before I got ill.. So uhh.. let's actually just slide past to the other bad island tv show that I've been watching.

Now this one, I'm not really sure of the name. I think it's called "When Women Rule The World" and basically they're all on this island and these really horrible bitchy women bicker with each other for an hour while they send a bunch of topless men on silly tasks and glare at them when they're unsuccessful. Even the concept behind this show is completely pants, but somehow I managed to watch the whole episode hahhah.

But (and this is my redeeming moment so listen up) I watched the first episode of Merlin yesterday!! Okay, so I watched the repeat again today and that makes me kiinnnna loserish, but shush you - I'm dying here. Besides, didn't I SAY?? YES I DID. Look, evidence. I told you guys that Colin Morgan was hot. I've got good eyes or something hahha. But will also be watching for the rather pretty Arthur guy toooo.

I'm so shallow.

Anywhoo I'm going to go to bed now. I'll just play this Jonas Brothers song once more.

I hope none of you are ill people.