HI.
I've got so much homework :(
Gayyyyyyy.
But not in a homosexual way.
And not in a happy way either for you smarmy knowitalls.
In a "I-don't-really-know-what-word-to-say-so-I'll- nick-something-from-my-slightly-homophobic-surroundings-of-yesteryear-and-stick-with-it" kind of way.
Yeah.
I've been thinking a lot about my gap year and what I'm doing with it. I've decided that in the upcoming half term I'm going to sit down and plan it properly. I need to work out the approximate costs so that I can work out this whole fund raising thing. I also need to think about what I'll be doing with my life when I'm in Coventry. Hmmmm.
I'm really glad I've got this university stuff out of the way this year, it means I can be anywhere I like at any moment next year without having to worry about going on open days or writing my personal statement lol.
Anyway, I should go do some essay writing. Feel free to send me distractions/cake.