Hey there lovelies :)
So today I made a cake and wowed another charity man with my youth (seriously, I'm not twenty one & I'm really far too poor to give you money anyway)
I shudder to think how quickly I'll start looking thirty :/
Anywhoo the reason I made a cake is because it's my half birthday today!! :D I know, it's terribly exciting.
So here's the latest news:
1. My drama group picks on me.
2. I have a million and one theatre trips to attend at the moment. Gosh.
3. I have a lot of work to do :(
4. I miss DofE :(
5. I have DofE tomorrow! :)
6. My dad was somehow persuaded to buy me 16 cans of diet coke. Excelleennttt :D
7. I had an argument with my dad in the car today. Not so excellent :(
8. My nails look good.
9. I don't like coursework.
10. I don't like exams.
11. I do like rehearsing my drama work, even though my group picks on me.
12. I only recently discovered Year 12s, and am sort of wondering where they've been hiding.
13. I saw a bunch of people pretending to have sex on stage last night.
14. I keep having strange dreams about people, they scare me a little bit.
15. I'm running out of news.
16. I don't think I have any more news.
Goodbye.