The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Sunday, 22 March 2009

Can't forget to breathe slow.

I think that as long as you remember to breathe, you should be alright. But slow is probably better than hyperventilating.

I'm feeling hungry, yay! Eating when you don't feel hungry is really rather unpleasant.

I'm listening to the radio :D Ronan Keating's on. What a lovely person. Hehe.

I'm performing next week.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.
For the last time.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.
In front of a lot more people than usual.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

That said, I think our play is better than any that I've done before. It actually has a story, it makes sense, it's got some dramatical spectacle and we're on a real stage! And what better to finish off my dramatic career than some Shakespeare. Well, I'm doing Shakespeare anyway, the other groups are all doing modern stuff.

Also, Robin Hood is coming back.

Will left at the end of series two, so I think it will just be Allan that I'm watching for in this series lol.


Let's hope for some good looking guest stars as well, eh? Hehe.

See you around, dearests.