The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Monday, 24 August 2009

Whooaaa.

I officially have less than 24 hours left of being a child.

Crazinessss.

Sorry Hideaway, my life just isn't interesting enough to be properly written about. This summer I've seen lots of friends, worked really hard on stage managing a play and generally panicked about the world and the future.

Oh and watched a lot of films.

Got my A Level results - CCD. Going to Uni of Hull, Scarborough campus in September 2010 :)

Until then I'll probably see lots of friends, work really hard on stage managing a play or two and generally panic about the world and the future.

Oh and watch a lot of films.

;)

I do love you guys really xx