The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Friday, 18 May 2007

Alton Towers Photosss (:

Jess, Me and Tasha at Alton Towers. I spent most of my day with those two but I got passed around a bit lol.
Y'know the McDonalds at Alton Towers is THE COOLEST PLACE ON EARTH!!! It's like an entire town in there - they have all these different places. This is me and Jess in the Jail :P
This is me and Jess in the Science Block, which is part of the school.
In the science block again lol :P
This is Tasha and Jess on this creepy kids ride, where you have to go around and find the missing animal word in these weird poems... it's kinda hard to explain lol but it was actually kinda fun :P
Some really camp staff guy called Gary came up to us and took a photo, which we could buy at the end of the day. We were like mmkay and I thik Jess bought it. lol I don't really know why Laura is so far away from me :P
This is us on the Log Flume. That ride was SO FRICKEN AWESOME lol :P there was this bit where you're in the dark and then some really random giant duck comes out of nowhere and goes QUAAACKKK.. I was in hysterics for the rest of the ride lol xD Anyway, you can't really tell but in this photo I look really evil because I lookd directly at the camera and my hair went up in the air to look like horns lol xD Muahahahahahaaa
This is us on the tractor!! :D I asked the lady to take a photo of us and she was completely baffled bless her lol. Didn't do too badly actually lol. (Woo! I got to drive :P)
This is us on the River Rapids doing the peace sign lol.. Tasha ended up with bunny ears from Bethany lol xD
This rabbit is so scary. It was on the earlier mentioned kids ride about animals and poems and stuff. It's so huge!
Hahahh fake sheep. Again on the farm ride - not quite as scary though lol. I also had a picture of some bizzarre chicken that laid about a thousand eggs lol must've been deleted somehow.