So most of you will have gathered by now what Truro/Brymore is. But for the benefit of any newcomers or less-then-observant people, I'll quickly fill you in.
Years and years ago (can't remember how many - before Secondary School) I went to this Christian Summer Camp thing in Truro (Cornwall) with 4 other girls from Coventry and we had lots of fun. They all carried on going every year, I've skipped a few due to being out of the country lol. This year it's not in Truro, it's in Brymore, which is in Somerset. At said summer camp we do lots stuff. Like praying and paintballing and such lark.
Yeah. So. Anyway. This morning my Activity Form came through the post, then my brother picked it up and put it in my bed with Pudsey Bear while I was asleep lol. And I'm not reaalllyyy sure which activities to chooooosseee... lol. So, here are my options:
Sunday: Army Day (lot's of running around and training) or Glastonbury (not the festival m'fraid, just wandering around the town and shopping..)
Monday: Paintballing (Wheee!!) or Dunster Castle (go visit a castle.. might've gone if I didn't love paintballing s'much)
Tuesday: Bowling (woop woop..) or Pitch and Putt (hahh golf xD) or horse-riding (Wheee!! Haven't done this in a while though - might fall off xD)
Wednesday: Cheddar Caves (Go to some caves & eat cheese lol how beautifully random) or Middlemoor (Go Kart, Waterskii and being towed behind a motorboat on a ring/banana boat!! :D)
Thursday: Cycling (hmm... am tempted to go and not tell anyone that I can't ride a bike xD) or Laserquest (YUSSSSS.) or Cream Tea Walk (HAHAHA. That sounds hilarious lol. Go for a walk then drink tea :D)
Friday: Black Rock Activities (Kayaking/High Ropes/Archery + BBQ lunch hahha sounds brilliant. Bruises would kill for a week though lol) or Taunton (go to the local WESTIVAL FESTIVAL hahahhhh xD best. name. ever. Arts & Crafts etc.)
So - Here's what I'm thinking:
Probably the Army day thing, Paintballing, Horse Riding, Middlemoor, Laserquest & Black Rock Activities :D
Exciting, no?
Hahahh sorry to anyone who's never been to Truro.. y'all are probably bored right now lol.
So to um. entertain you, I will now begin to dance with my good friend Marvin of the gay moose variety (leavemealone :P)
*dances with Marvin*
Hehh..
Peace out, kids.
-'trina.
Hahh nobody has ever called me that. Maybe they should :D Then again lol.. maybe not.