The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Friday, 18 May 2007

Prom Photosss (:

Just remember here that I stole all of these photos 'cause I don't have my own lol. So if you see something you recognise don't be all like "heyy i tewk liek exatly de saim foto we must b liek twins loool!!1" mmkay? lol. Abby, Rob and Emily
Adam, Rob and Jim
Bianca
Bianca in the rain
Ranomers dancing.
Jess in the rain
Most of the photos were taken by Lauras dad so there's quite a few of Laura lol.
She actually had the same earrings as me, but she got the whole set lol. I went round fifty different shops trying to find something that matched. xD
Laura without her shawl thing. We all suddenly realise that she's wearing green - not yellow! lol. I don't even know why I thought she was wearing yellow.
Laura's hair. Oooh! Ahhh!
Laura in the rain.
Teh Limo! lol. I think I said about a million times that I didn't want a white one.. they love to ignore me :P
Me and Tasha! Green and red like Christmas :D
Laura, Me and Tasha, waiting endlessly for Helen who told us all that the limo would leave without us if WE were late. I don't think she ever promised that the same would happen for her is SHE took forever lol. I was actually the only person on time *smug grin*
Me frowning and laughing at the same time. I'm just THAT cool xD
Laughing again. I laugh a lot, I recently noticed.
Me in the rain with a really big umbrella.
Natashaaaaaaaa & her dress.
Tasha in the rain
Helen just decided to turn up lol
Rhiannon, Abby and Steph
Steph and Girl!Sandy
Group photo - me, Larysa, Tasha, Bianca, Helen and Beth.
Group Photo - Rachael, Me, Tasha, Helen and Jess.
Before being thrown at the Limo - Helen, Jess, Laura, Me, Tasha and Bianca
Laura, Jess, Helen and Bianca in the Limo. Hahahh what a great photo :P Goons xD
This is us again kinda caught off guard... except for me lol.

That's all the prom photos I have - if you have any more of me or my homies, feel free to send them to Krazy_KTgirl@hotmail.com they'll be appreciated lol. I might even update this post with some of them.