The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Wednesday, 15 August 2007

and I'm packing AGAIN.

HIIII :D I'm off to Turkey tomorrow :] how exciterating.

Good packing song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS17AcMPcco

Stevie Wonder, baby.

MULAN, BABY.

Yeah man.

In other news (my life is so hectic at the mo compared to the rest of my holiday lol) I'm making teh arrangements for my birthday :D It's just going to be a couple of us (because I'm am SO BAD at entertaining big groups of people) and we're going for a FAIRY TEA PARTY (minus the tea) in Coombe Abbey :D

Uhh.. if everyone can make it.

Otherwise, it'll be me, a TV, aaannddd RENTED MOVIES, BABY.

xD

Can anyone tell I'm a little bit hyper? Balme Stevie Wonder :P

Also, just went to Tesco's with dad. Got an adaptor, a portable fan, and some razor blades. You know I'm awesome, man.

Parents have travel stress, as usual. I have my travel happiness, as usual. SOMEONE REMIND ME TO UPDATE MY MP3 PLAYER AND PUT STEVIE WONDER ON THERE. THE MAN'S A FRICKEN GENIUS. (let's all pretend that I've heard other songs by him than 'True To Your Heart')

Hahhaha peace out, everyone. I'll see you in a week, will probably be depressed about sunburn and exam results. Always remember that chocolate cures many, many things.

As a wise woman once said, 'Among all the stereotypes about women and girls, the one about addiction to chocolate is probably the most accurate.' (or it was something along those lines)