The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Friday, 24 August 2007

Eurgh Exams.

Sooo I got my results yesterday. Let's take a look:

Drama - B (yayyy! This is what I wanted)
English - B (Yay! This is also what I wanted)
English Lit - B (see above lol)

Maths - C (Cool. Something higher would've been nice, but I'm not taking it further so meh)
Science - C (Yess! Was kinda worried I'd get a D.. lol. Something must've worked out okay heh.)
Science - C (I'm saying it twice because it's a double award lol)
Art - C (Woo! Was expecting a D here too lol. McMaster will be proud xD)
German - C (lol. I'm glad German ended. Almost wish I put more effort in. Almost.)
RE - C (I honestly don't care at all. But um. Yay, it's a C.)

History - D (Woo! :D Got an E in the mocks. Hehheh.)

ICT - U (Quite proud of this little beauty. I know I shouldn't be, but I can't help it.)

I love how my grades go down in order of my favourite subjects. My mum once said that I'd never put effort into things I didn't enjoy. I suppose she's right. The only exception would be RE, I've no idea how I got a C. The only thing I know about Hinduism is that they believe in Karma and reincarnation and stuff. I can't even remember what they're gods are called or anything.

Congratulations to all the other people who got their results, I hope you all got what you wanted.