The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Thursday, 6 December 2007

xxx

PICSPAM TIME (from Outre and the Belgrade)

Helen, with a slightly less than flattering expression.. lol xD
Gemma, texting someone...
Bianca, Mr Tumnus and moving!Steph
Mr Tumnus again. Okay, so it's Adam. But don't you think he looks like Mr Tumnus with that scarf. Shut me up before I get excited about Narnia again xD
Gemma and Steph.
Steph can't stay still for photos.
Seriously, I only actually have one photo of her standing still,and that's this one xD
Jim and Rob, doing what they do.And again.
Steph and Adam sat on my left once we got in.......and Gemma, Helen and Bianca sat on my right.
THIS WAS THE TEENY STAGE.