The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Mm. Now I'm stuck for a title lol.

Hello, possums. Went for a walk in Coombe today - lovely.

We went into this little wooden thing because mum promised us deer, but all we could see from there was a squirrel and a couple of tiny birds. I suppose deer have better things to do on Boxing day than get stared at by small children and the Lindley family.

John is going to Turkey tomorrow while me and Hannah are going to the much less impressive Birmingham. Oh and Grandma is coming to stay on Friday. She'd better not interrupt Robin Hood- she started talking through a film that I was watching last year lol. Crazy old lady.

Toodles.