The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Thursday, 14 August 2008

Neglect.

Yeah, you've been neglected. Sorry.

Awesome song for this post: here.

So! I got my results this morning, here you are:

Media Studies: D
Unit 1: 50/90 - D
Unit 2: 29 /90- U
Unit 3: 96/120 - A

Theatre Studies: C
Unit 1: 66/90 - B
Unit 2: 72/120 - C
Unit 3: 50/90 - D

English Literature: C
Unit 1: 66/120 - D
Unit 2: 56/90 - C
Unit 3: 61/90 - C

Overall, fairly pleased. As always, my best grade was the futureless drama. Was hoping for three C's, but will retake the Media Unit that I got a U in and hopefully I'll boost that final grade up to C as well.

After we got our results a couple of us went into town and generally enjoyed the sunshine.