The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Tuesday, 26 August 2008

They say it's your birthday...

(insert appropriate Beatles song here)

So I'm seventeen today, and it only just occured to me to update my blog lol (yes, it's twenty to eleven at night..)

I've had a really nice day today, which -although it's rather selfish and unhumble of me to say so- I really do think I somewhat deserve. What with my birthday usually consisting of travelling home from a long distance holiday, or all my friends being away for the summer.

Also, I rarely (if ever?) have friends over at my house - due to my mothers intense nerves and stress levels - so it's good that I managed that without letting burn the house down (although it was close) hahha.

Have counted twenty-five presents in total. Wheee :)