The water turned off last night, and it still isn't properly back (though it should have been two and a half hours ago)
We've got water, but it's not clean. The only use we can get out of it is to flush the loo - but we couldn't do that until about half seven..
The reason I was up at seven today (because, no doubt, many people are rather suprised) is because it's my mums birthday, and we were giving her presents before she went to work. Pretty shoddy birthday though, not even being able to have a cup of coffee.
Also, because I shower at night, my hair has now collected the grease of this morning, last night, the whole of yesterday AND yesterday night. IT IS DISGUSTING. I feel like I'm on DofE or something lol.
I was going to pop into town and get some theatre tickets for my mum, but I don't really feel like I can leave the house in this state lol. Ughhhh.