Anywho, it is now short. At least by my standards :P It's usually cut this short when I go to the hairdressers, it's just that it's probably been six months or so since I last got it cut. My hair grows really fast, so by the time most of you see me it'll probably be back to normal :P

Yes, I'm aware that I look pretty bad in this photo, but I'm having a no-makeup day and I took it rather quickly.
In other news, I went to see the school production of 'A Man for All Seasons' last night, and it was fabulous. I don't really know how much of the plot I understood, but it was enough for me to enjoy it. I just really liked seeing those familiar faces performing, there were some people who I'd never seen acting and they were a pleasant suprise.
Also, I'm going to stay at my sisters this weekend & going on the DofE Leaders weekend next week!
It's all go in the life of Katrina Lindley lol.