The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Sunday, 7 December 2008

Graaace.. A song about me! :D Is that a good thing?

I'm incurably bored and saddened.

Wait no, I can think of a cure.

Me not having to do this essay anymore.

It's pretty unlikely.

Anywho, I took a moment away from my work to play with my hair a little..

I've already had my shower & I've got my raggedy old dressing gown on (getting a new one for Christmas!! :D) soo this is a pretty revolting photo. So I pixelated it xD You can barely see my hair anyway haha.


Yeah, good night world. I'll be off to bed in a couple of hours. I'll just finish off one more essay. Or perhaps two. Nah, one.