The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Sunday, 21 October 2007

We went to Lonnndon to buy Heat magazine...

Yep. Went to London yesterday. And Rae Ann bought a Heat Magazine. I know. Slaves to advertising lol.

The day started at roughly 7 AM when I thought that the alarm on my phone had broken and woken me up four hours too early. But then I checked it and it was actually on time. Oh the deceit of the dark sky.

Anywhoo. Got up and dressed, went to the bank to get some mooneh and then went over to Rachels house from which I was going to get a lift to the church.

Got to the church, there were already quite a few people there, we said hi to them, then we finally got on the coach and set of to Londonnn (to buy Heat magazine).

The coach ride was nothing special, I sat next to Rachel and there was a loo break at some services. We got to London at about 11 I think, maybe 10:30ish. Theennn we went on the underground...
...to see Queenie at the Palace. That was quite boring (but we took some pictures anyway).

Then (after a very long walk) we went to Oxford Street, because the younger girls wanted to go shopping and didn't really realise how impossible that was going to be. Nine people (of which about five had less that £20) who aren't allowed to seperate, going shopping on Oxford Street? Anyone who's ever been there is probably laughing at us now. It was ridiculous. We went into three shops. Rae Ann bought something from every shop and talked about how much money she had to rub it in to the younger girls that they'd made a bit of a stupid mistake when the forced us to go shopping with them. Here's me and Rae Ann in Oxford Street Topshop:

Thennn it was getting late, we had to get to the conference thing place early so we spent the last hour or so sitting on these church steps at the end of Oxford street (or maybe a corner or something, I forget) and eating what food we had left. That part wasn't too bad, but it was a bit cold (that may have been because I was drinking a starbucks Frappuccino lol)

Then we went to the place where we were going to queue for the event - and we met Claire and Harry! (from Truro) They'd been trying all day to catch up with us, and Claire managed to stay with us for the evening! That was good.

So anywhoo we got the the queue which we thought was pretty long at the time, but by the time we were going in the queue was HUGE. I took a photo but it's crap.
Mehh. The flash ruined it. You'll have to trust me. There were a few thousand people in the theatre. The queue was fine, except for when some people chucked a couple of eggs at us. That was just rude (nobody was properly hit, so it was okay).
Once we got inside Rachel, Rae Ann, and I bought t-shirts :P I wearing mine now because it's actually quite confortable :P (possibly because this is a Large - the smallest size they had left)
You can't really tell in the photo, but we were wearing them :P They look like this:

The event started with music from a band I'd never heard of called Audacious, but they were good. It would've been nice if they'd played some songs that we'd heard of, but they projected the words up onto the screens and we got the hang of their songs eventually heh.

Theennnn an Australian guy came up and talked for a bit which was cool. We gave money to a collection and stuff.

After that, FINALLY, Reggie Dabbs came on. He's SO AWESOME xD

We just started off by singing along to some songs that he played and dancing lol. Then he started preaching which was really good, but I won't attempt to forward what he said because I'll probably ruin it. But he's doing tour of the UK at some point in Spring next year, which you should all definitely go to even if you're not Christians. Uhh. Unless you're not in the UK lol.

And, in case anyone wondered, I mainly slept all the way home. Got back at roughly 1:30am.