The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Saturday, 27 October 2007

2am ponderings...

Was suddenly struck by an image of an Antique Kitchen Dresser from a very old memory somewhere in my head.

Eventually realised that it was an mental screenshot of an old kids TV programme that I used to love.

It was called "The Gingerbread Man", but it wasn't your average gingerbread tale of small biscuits running away from cows, no sir.

It was about a freshly baked gingerbread man who is left on a kitchen dresser to cool (I don't know why the chefs in these stories cook their gingerbread men one at a time). I seem to recall that he is found by all the "residents" of the dresser, Mr Salt and Miss Pepper, Herr Von Cuckoo (the cuckoo in the Cuckoo Clock, who has lost his cuckoo - a sad tale really), The Old Bag (a neglected teabag), and a sly rodent called Sleek the Mouse.

It was Childrens Television at it's best, really.

I can't find it on YouTube though :(


Edit To Add: Another kids programme that I remember: Just William - I'll scream, and I'll scream, and I'll make myself SICK! That was some good stuff xD

And now it is 2:40am. Are you starting to understand why I don't get enough sleep? That's right, because I stay up late doing absolutely nothing worthwhile. Just posting random crap on here.

But really, I'm going to bed now. Really.

Night x