Went to church this morning, saw a dead squirrel on the way. Was slightly creeped out. It's not the sort of thing I enjoy seeing first thing in the morning lol.
After church, had lunch then tumbled into the car with my parents and we went down to Ciren to see Grandma. I love Grandma's house, it's awesome. I love going through her stuff. Found all sorts of interesting things in there, though mainly just the million or so ancient photos. However was fortunate enough to find a whole load of 21st Birthday Cards (for my Great-Grandmother), some letters (from my Great-Grandmother to her daughters, during the war), a whole load of envelopes which had interesting stamps on them (my Granddad was an avid stamp-collector, and from what he told me, his collection is worth loads), and my Great-Grandfathers provisional driving liscence! The weirdest thing I found by far would have to be the strange envelope marked with a date (I think the year was 1946) and then the name Rosemary (which is Grandma's name), and inside was a lock of golden hair!
I nearly jumped out of my skin. And then I remembered that there couldn't be an entire dead body, and it must have just been some hair that Grandma had cut off back in 1946.
Once I got over the general creepiness of it all, I finally got a good look at it and realised that it was exactly the same colour as mine. So that's where I get me not-quite-brunette-but-not-really-blonde-either hair. But look at what children she had, a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. Are my children doomed to the same multicoloured problem as the