So Hannah came home for this weekend, and we got up to all sorts of exciting adventures.
We went out for lunch at a Wetherspoons in some pub, then Han and mum went to town while we all stayed at home and I actually did some homework.
Then they came back home again so that mum had time to get ready for some wedding that they were going to. Then they left and us three were left playing cards and watching some old hits from 2001.
Then we got bored of that and we went to the pictures to go and see Stardust.
Oh my.
Best. Film. Ever.
(except for, you know, some of those better films)
But seriously, it was really, really good. I'd recommend it to (nearly) everyone. They may be one or two people who wouldn't be so impressed. Like those crazy people who don't like fantasy *cough*NATASHA AYRES*cough*.
But even Tasha wouldn't be bored at all, because it was so funny.
Go watch it, kids.
I'd come with you, but I don't have any money and I can't be bothered to go to the bank.
Anyway, we just waved Hannah off at the train station, and I came home to realise how much homework I have.
I won't say how much exactly, but it is a LOT.
Really, a LOT.
So I'd best be off.
(anyone else watching that Dan Radcliffe thing tonight? I'm hoping that I will've done the homework... chances of that are not looking good)