The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Wednesday, 28 November 2007

Photoss... :D

Took the camera in to school today hehh. Take a look :P


Biancaface. Staring rather creepily at me as she has taken to doing as of late.
BiancaSUPERHEROface. Not sure how this one came about xD
Helenface. Oh with Tim and Jess' neck in the corner lol.

JessHIDINGface. She didn't want a photograph but..
Jessface. I got one :D
Jodyface! Really flattering lol.
Laura&ReniMOUSTACHEface. I think this one is fairly obvious.
Jess&ReniMOUSTACHEface. Yeah, well, Laura's hair isn't long enough so we needed another one :P
Lauraface. The first time I typed that I put "Laceface." by accident xD
Laurahand.
LauraLOLface.
ReniFROGface. Why frog? It's green and it looks like she has webbed fingers THAT'S WHY.
Shoess.
SLAMface. We play that game nearly every day. There isn't much else to do, in all fairness.
Stephface. Apologies for the unforgiveable photography skills lol.
Tashaface. Dead looking Tashaface xD

There you go, a day in the sixth form common room with the L.E.M.O.N.S.


(Loveable Exotic Mammals On Neptune's Surface)

(Yes, we have a club)

(Shut up, we're cool)