is yyoooooouuuu, baayybeeh.
In other news, went to Birmingham today mit die mutter to go get me some o' them Christmas presents.
But I'm trying to forget what I want so that it can be a surprise on the 25th xDDD
We only got two things though, mum's going to go out on her own and get the rest of the presents.
I've worked out what to get nearly everyone for Christmas. How awesome am I? :P Haven't thought about Hannah, because I always go around the shops and see things I can get for Hannah even when I'm not looking for stuff for her... Mum is fairly easy, but John's apparently going to get her to do a list of ideas for us.
Dad's told me to go into Wesley Owen, go to the Top 10 CDs list and pick something at random. And I've had one or two ideas for John heh. But I won't say anything in case for some strange reason he decides to venture on here.
Hee. I love Christmas. I'm even listening to Christmas music.
But I have to have it quiet because dad made a rule years and years ago that Christmas music isn't allowed until December.
We used to play it while he was at work then put it back in it's CD case and hide it so that he didn't know we'd done it :P
Sorry for making ANOTHER Christmas post in November xD
ANYWHO. Anyone else watch Robin Hood? It was tres excellence.
You know you love my French grammar xD
It has been two years since I actually had a lesson lol.
Although, I do help Laura learn her vocab on Monday mornings xDD
My pronunciation just gets better and better :P