The Little Hideaway

This is my little hideaway. It's little, and hidden away.

Give it a read. IT'S PROBABLY WORTH IT.

Because you never know, I might be writing all sorts of stuff about you.

Tuesday, 20 November 2007

feeling a bit under the weather...

... so I came home early.

I even had lunch today because I need my strenth heh.

However I was sitting here, all sleepy and snug, thinking about how I don't have any homework due in tomorrow! Yay! xD Which reminded me that I have actually got a few things that I need to do - and in fact, I'm going need a serious all-day trip to town. Or even Birmingham. Firstly, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix has been out of DVD for AGES and I STILL haven't bought it! Then there's the fact that I don't actually have any clothes anymore, having given them all away to charity (and I might pick up a few more things for sixth form) so some major shoppage needed in that area. And my Grandma gave me £5o for my birthday in August and I still haven't bought anything with it. So even though I hate shopping for clothes, and spending so much money at once, I'm determined to spend all £50 before I get my Christmas money :P

THEN of course, there's all the christmas presents! I need to get started on buying them as well.
I've got NO IDEA of what to get everyone. I'm thinking maybe something really small and edible for people at school, like gingerbread men, with the exception of whoever I get for Secret Santa heh (I wonder how long it will be kept a secret lol). For family members I was considering the idea of taking them all to the theatre, but there isn't anything on which I think they'd all enjoy... Last year me and John took Hannah to see a Christmas musical in Stratford, but it wasn't all childish because it was based on Shakespeare. And Judi Dench was in it. But the only thing on in Stratford this year is Richard II or something, which is part of a long series, I think. Other than that, it's just pantomimes everywhere, and I can't imagine that my dad woud be particularly thrilled with that. In fact, none of us are really pantomime people. No idea what I'll get Rachel and Rae Ann. I usually get them the same thing lol.

And then there's all the cards... Hmmm...


xD I do love Christmas. It's as if the whole world is happy all of a sudden (except for the Scrooge's who hate Christmas lol). And I'm sure you know how much I appreciate happiness.